Shauna here again. Whew, Alana is on fire, just whipping out all those posts I started and procrastinated, and never finished all year. She's got some more nearly ready, but I think we need to finally go private on this, because there are some pictures of friends that may not want them broadcasted all over here. Not to worry, they are clean pictures. Like from school plays, etc. We just need to respect them, in case they don't want them all over cyberspace.
I know it was about 2 months ago that I first announced I'd be going private. I'm getting more and more "talented" at procrastination! I started to type up the list of all your email addresses, to send you invites to our blog. I did that about 3-4 times, and never got finished before something else would need my attention, I'd get pulled away from here, and then Bridger would get on and close my blog window, and the list of invites would be lost. Thus, we stayed on here public the last 2 months, but now, I think we really need to do it! So if you haven't already, please let me know your email address. Thanks.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i was wondering why i was still seeing your updated blog on the blog roll...once you go private that doesn't show up anymore and so i was wondering what was going on :)i love that alana finished all those post for you...she did a great job. i'm not sure if i would be ok with what the boys would do if i let them take care of the blog...we can only imagine.:)
Post a Comment