~From May~
Typical photo shoot with Bridger.
Typical photo shoot with Bridger.


Usually ends up in Bridger leaving the scene completely.

Gramma Mary came to help the week Molly was born. She also gave me the best birthday present ever, well second best. (The first best was a new baby of course! She was due on my birthday, and I'm 99% positive she could've been born on my birthday, b/c 3 of my babies were born on their duedates, 1 was just 1 day early, and Seth was 4 days late. Because Seth was way overcooked at just 4 days late, the doctors agreed that being overdue was not wise for me, even though I never get big and miserable at the end. So we opted to be induced a few days early this time. Baby Molly was my birthday present a few days early is all!)
Anyway, Gramma helped me go through and sort out Seth, Aspen, and Bridger's winter and summer, clothes, and clothes they've outgrown. That's been on my to-do list for many months, and when she helped me do it, boy, it was a lot bigger project than I thought! I just sat on the couch, holding the new baby, and made decisions about each piece of clothing, as she showed me every single one, and then organized them into boxes, or back in drawers. (Man, if I'd done this on my own, I doubt I would ever have finished.) She raised 9 children, and has some good tips on stuff like kid clothes. (Like keeping just 10 pair of pants/shorts and 10 shirts in the drawer. More than that is unnecessary and just overstuffs the drawers, and then the buried clothes don't get used anyway.)


No comments:
Post a Comment