Hi everyone! This is Alana. For one of my mom's Christmas presents this year, I'm going to help her finish all the blogs that she has started but never gets to finish since silly kids (like, um, well, me :) ) keep distracting her. I sure am grateful for a mom that is so selfless. There's times she doesn't even eat breakfast because every time she makes something for herself, one of us kids has to run off somewhere without having eaten, and she just hands over her warm plate. I love my mommy! I hope she likes this Christmas present. Keep in mind that the many posts to follow were halfway created or at least brainstormed by Mom.
Merry Christmas Mom!
I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Alana....what a sweet and wonderful gift! Your Mother IS truly amazing and the great news for you is...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
I can't wait to see what's coming up on the Peters Family Blog!!!
What a great, sweet, thoughtful gift!
It will be fun to see what all you guys have been up to!
Post a Comment