That is the ball entering the goal right after Hanna (#2) shot it.

Not a great picture I know, but it's so hard to capture good action shots like that, especially with just a point and shoot camera when the action is halfway across the field. Other parents probably think I'm obsessed, b/c I constantly am taking pictures, trying to capture the good moments like this. Only, even when I do, it doesn't turn out that good. Oh well! Sometimes when the camera battery runs out and I'm forced to put the camera away, then I realize how nice it really is to just watch and enjoy the game.
Hanna's not as good or experienced as some of the other players, but she gets better at it every season. She has her father's long strides and is a FAST runner which certainly helps. Though her nature (and lack of experience compared to her teammates) is to be nice and just pass it to another player, she's getting better at just going for it when it's a good opportunity and has scored several goals this year. She certainly didn't inherit any of that athletic ability from me!
Way to go Hanna!

No comments:
Post a Comment