This is how we (minus me) play "Pizza". Started 11 yrs ago when Seth was an infant.
Daddy's the pizza, someone is the sauce, someone else the cheese, and then all the toppings. Before, Baby Seth was the only little pepperoni. Now there are lots of toppings! Olives, mushrooms, anchovies. Wait--no one likes anchovies--who is the anchovy?
There's also a favorite song from the Signing Time videos the kids love: "The Silly Pizza Song." It goes something like this:
"I like apples on my pizza.
"I like apples on my pizza.
I like apple pizza please.
Put the apples on the cereal,
Put the cereal on the ice cream,
Put the ice cream on the pizza,
Don't forget the extra cheese!"
Our version:
"I like Bridgers on my pizza.
I like Bridger pizza please.
Put the Bridger on the Aspen,
Put the Aspen on the Hanna,
Put the Hanna on the Seth, (YES--Seth is under there in the blue shirt.)
Put the Seth on the Pizza,
Don't forget the extra cheese!"
(Wish you could hear the tune. It's a pretty catchy song. Fun to sing!)


2 comments:
Troy looks enthused. I notice Yeon wants nothing to do with it!!!!
We do the same thing! When I was growing up, we called it "Dog pile". I'm not sure where the name came from. Whenever one of the kids are feeling picked on, someone will declare that it's time for that person to get dog piled. We will all pile on top of that person until they say that they feel the love. By then, everyone is laughing including whoever was feeling sorry for themselves, and then we have to dog pile on everyone else too.
Post a Comment