Onto the main point. Typical Night Before Easter Stuff in our home. I wish I could've sewn matching dresses for all the girls, but alas, it was not realistic. It was still fun getting matching dresses for the 2 little girls though. They look like Easter Eggs. Aspen picked the striped multicolored ones. I picked the yellow and pink dresses with embroidered flowers. They were itchy though, and Aspen liked the other ones better. We tried them both on to decide which to keep, and I had fun taking pictures of them twirling and having fun. I still haven't read my users manual on my camera, so even though I experiment with different settings and lighting, these are not that great. Still fun for me though. (There was a time many years ago when my good camera broke, and Troy was in graduate school, and all we could afford was a $20 camera. Even though it took blurry pictures, the memories were still better than none at all, so it helped me be happy with even blurry pictures.) Yes, there are lots of pictures on here, so if you want to skip to the egg coloring, scroll down.
Molly mostly liked peeling and eating the eggs.
These 2 eggs are some of Seth's.
Alana colored the tie-died ones with Aspen.
Here are Aspen's favorites. (Unfortunately, they don't show up well here.)
Here are Aspen's favorites. (Unfortunately, they don't show up well here.)




















1 comment:
Your eggs are very cool! Especially the clown one with curly hair! I love the golden touched eggs and the tie dye too! Very fun.
Post a Comment