Friday, May 27, 2011

Never seen before

Looking through old pictures I ran across these. It was August 2008, and Bridger was into drawing the clues from Blues Clues shows.  Can you see the bandaids, stethoscopes, and pawprint?  He was nearly 4 years old. This happened to be a Sharpie marker (permanent marker) on the hardwood dining room floor. No matter how hard we as mothers try to keep certain things out of reach of certain someones, we're not 100% successful. We found this one evening, and the kids helped me scrub it off. It took some elbow grease, that's for sure. Not an easy wipe up!  We ended up using bleach spray, and did it before Troy ever saw.  I don't think I ever did tell him. Not that I need to hide it from him though, which is why I'm putting it on here now. Ahhh, the memories.

1 comment:

lydia moyer said...

grrrrrr permanent markers!!! elsie has tagged a few things in our house. i'm guessing when i die she can have them. there's the tv cabinet, a kitchen drawer, a door downstairs and i think a picket from our fence. gillian gets the piano (that one she scratched into the wood). they need to learn that the name is a dead give away for "who-done-it"!