We have gone through SOOO many of these dollar-caluculators. Molly keeps biting the buttons off. For months she's done this. It's been about a month since the last one, and for a while, I thought maybe she had gotten past that phase. She was walking around pretending it was a phone and jabbering into it for about 15 minutes. In the end though, I turned around to find this once again.
She's really into saying "Cheese!" for the camera now, followed quickly by, "Me see! Me see!" If she sees I have the camera, she instantly does this. Makes it hard to snap candid pictures of her doing what was so cute!
One more calculator left for now. How long will it last?




2 comments:
I'm glad to see Emma's not the only one to do that. I just tossed a calculator a couple weeks ago because she had bitten off a couple important numbers!!!!
haha. what a cutie. My jill was terrible. and well, sadly..she's probably still do something like this !
Post a Comment