The last entry on here is my sister Shara, with her moving truck. She is a twin, and I just realized that her name and mine could've made a good set of twin names. (I've got baby names on my brain lately.) Her twin brother is Zach. Zachariah Shane and Shara Kerianna. We called them Shara and Shane their first week of life. (Kerianna is my father and mother's names combined.)
Zach and Shara at Shara's wedding:

Last summer, Shara married Ben, and Ben's only sister is also named Shara! What are the odds of that??!!!
Here are Shara #1 and Shara #2.
Zach is a red-head, like Crystal and I.
And Shara is brunette, like Talia and Mom. Not just that, but they REALLY look alike: Shara, Talia, and Mom. I wish I had a better picture to show this, because they could pass as identical triplets, if they were all the same age. I looked around for a picture of my mom this morning when she was younger to prove it.
Somehow, with the hundreds of wedding pictures, we forgot to take just a picture of us 5 kids with our parents. But here's my parent's whole family last August.
1 comment:
That is so fun to see your siblings. I just love getting to know you better through your blog.
Post a Comment