Friday, February 13, 2009

Lucky Day

It's Friday the 13th. A lucky day for our us, because Troy and I were married on a Friday the 13th. (Much to the dismay of some people.) We planned it around his brother and my sister's high school state track meet, so that's the day the wedding fit on the calendar. He proposed to me on his birthday, so I've had the ring on my finger for 15 yrs as of yesterday.

Here's our engagement picture. We were a little younger then.



This is a funny one I found from back then, that's also a good example of the white-eye-red-eye thing on me. You might have to click on it to enlarge it and see it better. I've tried enlarging it, and I'm giving up for now.



2 comments:

Taryn said...

ohh Happy Anniversary! 15 yrs is a big one! LOVE the camo outfits!

SunnyD said...

Well happy Anniversary AND Happy Birthday and Happy Engamentversary. :) The camo is a great look for you guys. Are tiy wearing a camo veil?