What does an 8 year old boy collect at school, to make school more enjoyable? When Seth brought home all the stuff from his desk at the end of the school year, I found an unexpected surprise in his pencil box. Can you guess what it was?
Broken pencil leads. Hundreds of them. When I first opened the box, it was literally overflowing with little pointy pieces of graphite, all swimming in between the bigger pencils. He started collecting them around October, so almost all year. The rest of the class knew it, so everyone else would pile up their broken leads on Seth's desk. How nice! (I wonder how many were broken on purpose, just to add to the collection??!!!) I guess it spilled one day, and he lost half of them on the school floor. Then they spilled again here at home, so there are hardly any left. This picture is just what's remaining.
3 comments:
That is sooo cute!! Isn't it funny how you just catch onto something and collect it???
lol! That's really funny, there's some big pieces of lead in there.
That is hilarious. I love boys!
Post a Comment