
I think I've been blessed with the best mother in law in the world. Really! I have no complaints about her. Nope, she's not a traditional "Great-Grandma" yet, except that we know she is GREAT. We are so lucky she could come help when Molly was born. I know it was a sacrifice for her, with her work internship, to be able to come this time. Her help definitely helped me recover quicker! It was a nice break to not be the household "manager" for a week, and just sit and rest and hold my new baby. She bore and raised 9 children, so she knows what it's like, more than I do.

She always does so good at building up my kid's self esteems, whenever she visits. They know she loves them and accepts them for who they are. If there was ever a fair contest for Grandma-of-the-Year, I think she could win it. (Maybe she and my own mother would tie...) We were blessed to live near her when Troy was in grad school, when Aspen was born, so our children could get to know her better.
Because she's a school psychologist, her professional advice is really nice help for us with Bridger and his challenges. (And it's free!) She really has helped us a lot with him.
Oh, and by the way, this is the gramma that Molly's named after. Molly Sue, named after Gramma Mary Susan.
We love you Gramma Mary! Thank you for coming!
5 comments:
Aren't grandma's the best after a baby is born? It's great that you get a long so well.
Ohh that's sweet. I too have a Great mother-in-law! :) And...she will becoming a great grandmother this september!
That's awesome you have such a great relationship with your mother-in-law! And professional advice as well-she is the complete package!
How fun! It's so great to have such young grandparents so that they kids have many many many years together with them. That is so great!
We love Grandma!
Post a Comment