This made me laugh. It's a picture from 2 weeks ago, when the older kids came to meet their baby sister for the first time. They all wanted to hold her of course, but some of them also wanted to watch some TV. We don't have TV at home, so it's exciting for them to get the chance. (I have to admit, I enjoyed getting to watch some TV while in the hospital too!)

Is this how it is for little boys growing into men? Their kind of multi-tasking? Watching the baby and TV together. Seth was pretty interested in watching the professional soccer game, and how good they play. Especially since he's getting into soccer himself more this year.
Troy and I were watching these games too, the night before, at about 1 am, while I was in labor, waiting for the baby. Those players are pretty incredible. (Then we ended up both dozing off, when we realized the baby was taking longer than we expected. So we got our only hour of sleep that night, while the soccer game was still on in the background. The nurse probably thought we were crazy. We were just soakin' in any TV we could! Just-kidding.)
Troy and I were watching these games too, the night before, at about 1 am, while I was in labor, waiting for the baby. Those players are pretty incredible. (Then we ended up both dozing off, when we realized the baby was taking longer than we expected. So we got our only hour of sleep that night, while the soccer game was still on in the background. The nurse probably thought we were crazy. We were just soakin' in any TV we could! Just-kidding.)
2 comments:
I think Taryn would stop breathing if we didn't have T.V.....actually I would too :) You guys are tough!
Warning...long comment ahead!
This picture just tickled my heart. When I was in labor with Herbie...and VERY close to delivery...Len was GLUED to the TV. And I mean GLUED! I finally yelled at him..."CAN YOU TURN THAT THING OFF!!!!"
When I saw everyone's face in the room...I realized I must have sounded a bit like a cross between Rosanne Barr and Satan. So...I added "...please...."
So, when I saw your post, "in training"...it made me giggle. :)
Post a Comment