Friday, July 31, 2009

The good stuff

She's already eying the good stuff.
(How do you spell that? eyeing? eyein? eyin'?)


Drooling over it already.

At last, I think this was the first times we had success
taking a group picture with Mr. B cooperating!


It's hard to tell, but Molly's eyeing the cake here too.
Though I'm sure it's for the candles.


What could she possibly be wishing for?


(Maybe wishing for her first stake dance the very next day?)
Hmmm.
She's growing up WAY too fast!

At the first dance I ever went to, the very first dance I ever danced with a boy,
was with a certain Troy. Yep. THE Troy.
Tall, handsome, confident, friendly, happy.
What a coincidence.
I never would have guessed what was to happen 5 yrs later!

That was only 5 years later for me? Oh my goodness!
Anyone know how to freeze their children and
keep them that age forever?
Anyone?


8 comments:

bethany hulse said...

i love this one! it's so sweet!

Ralphie said...

I always threaten Chichi that I'm going to but her in the freezer. I don't know if that would work, but it's worth a try!

Taryn said...

wow...she is getting old :) I wish I could freeze time...or just put it in slow motion at least :)

lydia moyer said...

what a sweet story of troy being your first dance. i love it. happy birthday alana!

Tristy said...

It looks like Molly is looking forward to being a full-fledged chocoholic.

BTW, I loved you other post where she was looking at the picture of her siblings. That is so sweet and such a great idea.

SunnyD said...

Ok....that is just cruel and unusual punishment making her lay on that table surrounded by chocolate! :)

The story of your first stake dance is so sweet. One can only hope it will turn out as well for Alana...and ALL of our girls. She is going to be quite a catch for some very LUCKY and prepared young man.

Arlene said...

Molly looks as yummy as the choclate cake. Scrupmtious!!!! I could kiss her little face right off.

Amanda said...

I love the picture of the kids..you are such a cute family! and happy birthday to Alana!! Your girls are the BEST role models that I could ask for for my little one!