So after Alana mowed the lawn, I hear Bridger laughing hysterically.
Apparently, he was doing this.

Sam (the dog) just kept lyin' there. Seth took the pictures.
Bridger said Sam looked like a lion.
Apparently, he was doing this.

Sam (the dog) just kept lyin' there. Seth took the pictures.
Bridger said Sam looked like a lion.
6 comments:
what a good dog! the look on his face is just so "meh, whatever". priceless
Hey, all in the name of fun right! At least Bridger was content. The dog must be very tolerent.
That is so cute. Now THAT is a family dog.
I was just going to write what Sunny wrote...you know he's been around kids!!
wow...that is a good dog :)
Cute! I didn't know you were a blogger! So fun to see you on here. It will be nice to keep up with you when we leave. Love the dog pics!
Post a Comment