Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Hobby

Hanna has been having fun playing around with my new camera. She spends a lot of time experimenting and trying to improve her photography skills. For now, her favorite photos to take are close-ups. Although these aren't all really close-ups. They are just a few pictures she took recently that I like.

Aspen's in that trying-to-figure-out-how-to-smile-for-the-camera stage. At least her "smile" is better than mine was, when I went through that myself as a little girl!

I kinda like how this one shows all the books at an angle in the background. Hanna had lots of fun with that color-selection feature thing on the camera.

(I wonder what it would look like to select yellow, and have people smiling. Would everyone have yellow teeth?)


3 comments:

Arlene said...

You're so funny!!! I'm curious to know about the yellow teeth thing. You'll have to try it and let us know.

SunnyD said...

Ok. It's unanimous. You have to try the yellow teeth thing. Way to go Hannah...great pix!

theloulie said...

Great pix Hannah, that color feature looks fun.