Wednesday, May 27, 2009

3 Amigos

This year, Hanna has finally made a couple of GREAT friends. She's always found kids she gets along with at school, but never liked them enough to care to invite them over to play at home. That's how it was all through elementary school for her. Plus, a lot of times, she'd just play with Alana and her friends. Troy's mentioned several times, how he's a bit jealous of her (happy for her), and wishes he had had a good friend like that growing up.

Hanna has been friends with these girls for a few years, but now that they finally get to go to the same school, she is in heaven with Brinnley and Kaylie around. They're in classes together, work in the cafeteria together, and are in dance together. And of course, church. They're excited to dress alike in these dance costumes, for look-a-like day at school this week. These pictures were taken after their dance recital last weekend.

Luckily for both Hanna and Alana, I think they've had GREAT experiences in middle school. Middle school has been better than elementary school for them. Isn't it "supposed to be" the other way around?


4 comments:

Arlene said...

I'm so grateful for the great friends each of my kids have. Ones that have the same values as we do. It makes parenting a whole lot easier.

Tristy said...

I hope my kids will have good church friends to support them through the yucky middle school years too.

SunnyD said...

What is REALLY great is that they both have good parents too so you can hang out with them as well! :) Double the fun!

momofmonkeys said...

I love your post about our girls! I don't think I could have said it any better!!!!