Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wishy Washy

So here I am, going un-private again for a little bit. I was "missing in action" so long, I think if it stayed private, hardly anyone would know I was trying to do this again. I posted once last week, and kept thinking I better tell someone. We'll see how long I last this time around. (Updating, and staying "public".) Summertime did me in, and I never seemed to manage to get around to blogging. Who was it that said "Summertime, and the livin' is easy,"??? (Was that from the musical Porgy and Bess?) I wish! Not around here last summer! Guess I ought to blog a summary of our summer sometime too, to remember it.

1 comment:

lydia moyer said...

i'm glad your back for a bit. i always forget to check the private blogs. i need to get back into the blogging action too.