Monday, November 29, 2010

Fall Family Pictures






Compliments to my good friend J, for taking these for us.  Thank you, THANK YOU!!!  Like I said before, there were more autumn colors around here this year than I can remember in the past.  I had scoped out our yard trying to pick good spots for pictures, and J found better spots.  I love these.  I know there are many on here, but I wanted to show them, because of the funny things in each different one, or to show grandparents/family that have not been able to visit us here yet, the scenery.


This was the first time Molly ever left something in her hair. It was a little wild, but I didn't want to chance fixing it, and her pulling it right out.



Cute little snaggle-tooth.
 It used to stress me out trying to find coordinating clothes for family pictures, and that was when we only had 2 children!  Alana's and Hanna look better in totally different colors, and it was hard for me to find stuff that would work for all of us!  Finally, my sister gave me advise, to choose something I like on myself, then find clothes for everyone else that will go with it.  At this point, I have gone to the opposite extreme, because the stress was just too much.  I hardly plan it out at all anymore.  We do our best and only spend a few minutes choosing clothes.  That's why Seth had to wear his shirt backwards, so it would coordinate better.  (Reminds me of one of Troy's family pictures when he was a teenager:  they were taken right after he got off work at Kentucky Fried Chicken, so he was wearing his work shirt in the photo, but just had someone's head covering up the KFC logo on his polo shirt.)

Bridger cooperated better this time than he ever has before.  Thanks to all the conversation about Thomas Trains.  From the first day we met J., she has been absolutely WONDERFUL with Bridger.  She has a magic touch with him that even I as his mother haven't been able to figure out yet!










 This close up is my latest desktop background.  LOVE IT.  Something about leaves...I just love.

 
 
 Poor Hanna.  She had a sore on her mouth that week.  She's still a beautiful girl though!



Yeon Kyung and Molly get along SOOO well.  I wonder if there's a way Molly can remember Yeon when she's older.  They love each other so much right now.

7 comments:

Dedre said...

very cute.

Dedre said...

very cute.

theloulie said...

Love, love, love the pictures! Such a good looking family.

Simon said the picture of Hannah with the red roses "okay, that's an art picture" all matter of factly. :)

SunnyD said...

So so cute. So many to choose from....no wonder you couldn't decide!!! Nice work Julie and Seriously....do your kids EVER do wrong! Sheesh! THey look like perfect angels!

lydia moyer said...

love the pictures. we need some of our family badly. but i think we missed our chance until spring

Arlene said...

What great pictures! I especially love that first one. Julie offered to take our family pic. this summer but I didn't get on the ball. We haven't had a family pic. with Emma in it so spring I will HAVE to take time to do it. I really wanted one in the fall leaves though. That is really sweet that Yeon and Molly are so close.

Tara said...

THanks so much for sharing these! Love them! The beautiful fall leaves, your cute kids (that are growing up so fast)--the love that your family has for each other is radiating in these pics. Miss Molly looks so much like Troy!