Friday, February 5, 2010

Clean up?


While looking through my January pictures, I came across this one. A few weeks ago, I sent the kids out to take down the wreaths hanging on the fences along the driveway. I think I was in the shower or something (maybe feeding the baby?) because I remember them telling me about this, but I didn't see it until now. Funny kids! Reminds me of when they stacked the swim-floaty-innertubes up and down them in the summer, and looked like multicolored caterpillars. Maybe I'll go searching for that picture too. Let's see if it actually gets on here, or if I get pulled away too soon...

Well Whadda-ya know. I found them! (And only had to go intervene with one minor family crisis, and was able to come right back. It's only taken 20 minutes total from start to finish of this entry. I think that's a record for me.) Except, I guess we didn't get a picture of our friend who thought of it first--she looked really cute swimmin' in the water like a rainbow caterpillar with her head stickin' out of the top. And it was pretty funny when she tried jumping into the water with all those floaties on her.

4 comments:

snappy said...

That would make an awesome halloween costume. Somebody could go as a Christmas tree.

Dane said...

Your photos just scream FUN! I'd love to be a fly on the wall at your house and take home all those morsels of goodness back home with me. You guys have such a neat family.

Arlene said...

I'm happy to see you are posting again!!! Yeah!!! Looks like the kids are having some fun with the camera. I love digital to. I take way more pictures than I used to.

Taryn said...

too funny!