Ah, these are gorgeous! She's my little sunshine today, too! Those are priceless. Seth did an awesome job on the pictures! I'm gonna sit here and look at them over and over.
Remember Fiddler on the Roof? The song "To Life, to life, L'Chiam!" (pronounced "lu-HY-um", and the "H" is actually a gutteral "ch" rolled sound.) L'Chiam is Hebrew for "life". I also love the Hebrew girl name Chaya (pronounced "HY-ya" and also means "life". But the pronunciation would get slaughtered here in America, so we haven't used it.) I know most of you are saying, "What?!" (including our kids). I love that saying: To life, to life, L'chiam!
7 comments:
Ah, these are gorgeous! She's my little sunshine today, too! Those are priceless. Seth did an awesome job on the pictures! I'm gonna sit here and look at them over and over.
What a pretty baby. Sweet on the inside, sparkly on the outside.
uhh wow...those were taken by seth..nice job seth! those are dang cute!
what a cutie! she is adorable...you just can't help smiling when you look at those!
She is such a cutie. I could just squeeze her to pieces.
i adore this post! and your little lady. babies really have a way of brightening your life don't they?
it made me smile!! THANKS! What a cutie1
Post a Comment