Can you imagine our surprise when Bridger walked downstairs to the kitchen dressed like this:

Yep, that's a little girl red Christmas dress. But don't worry- he added his own "boy" look to the outfit by tucking the pants in the front. (Just coincidence. Not on purpose.) Silly boy.
Apparently, Aspen had dressed the two of them to play a "Santa's Helpers" game. Alright, I guess it's okay if our brother's dressed like a girl if that means he'll be getting some therapeutic creative play interaction with Aspen. It's really good for Bridger with his autism to practice pretending.

Unfortunately, he wasn't in the picture taking mood. Oh well.



Yep, that's a little girl red Christmas dress. But don't worry- he added his own "boy" look to the outfit by tucking the pants in the front. (Just coincidence. Not on purpose.) Silly boy.
Apparently, Aspen had dressed the two of them to play a "Santa's Helpers" game. Alright, I guess it's okay if our brother's dressed like a girl if that means he'll be getting some therapeutic creative play interaction with Aspen. It's really good for Bridger with his autism to practice pretending.

Unfortunately, he wasn't in the picture taking mood. Oh well.


4 comments:
How cute is that!! I KNOW I'm gonna have some pictures like that with Ashlynn and Ryder...oh wait I already do! Him in a pink leotard with a zebra skirt!! :)
Now THAT is cute! I love Troy's ammuzed face. HA! Dress up is fun no matter who you are. I think all of our boys have done it. I have a picture of mine in princess clothes. Shhh....don't tell. :)
I love it! Your kids are so sweet with each other. It's so refreshing to see. :)
That is HIL-ar-ious!!!
Post a Comment