Monday, March 9, 2009

Prepared

A few days ago, Troy had another of his overnight work trips. He dropped Aspen and Seth off at school that morning, and then headed on to Mt. Vernon. There was a little more confusion that morning when they all left, since other kids showed up to be babysat at our house all day the same time our kids were leaving. An hour later, as I'm laying a baby down for a nap in my bedroom, I noticed this:



(By the way, notice the green carpet AND green wall? Some of the MANY green things this home came with.)

Well, at least it was just a one-night stay this time. (Not like the 5-day trip to St Louis the week before.) And at least they had a Walmart or some other store he could go buy a toothbrush, some clean socks and a different shirt to wear the next day. (Unlike some of the small, isolated towns he sometimes visits.) Best of all, he's all prepared, DAYS ahead, for the next work trip!

3 comments:

theloulie said...

That's funny! Oops.

SunnyD said...

HA! That's too funny. I wonder if he got there with a 3rd grade backpack or anything. :)

Taryn said...

I too am giggling! That is very funny!