This was the 11th Day of Christmas from Gramma Mary. Made for a night full of laughing, especially b/c they arrived the same day as some good music to up and dance around to, from Aunt Georgia and Uncle Wes.
Friday, March 20, 2009
2 eyes, 4 eyes, 10 eyes
I found them! So I did take some pictures 3 months ago, before some of the great spectacles were lost.


This was the 11th Day of Christmas from Gramma Mary. Made for a night full of laughing, especially b/c they arrived the same day as some good music to up and dance around to, from Aunt Georgia and Uncle Wes.
This was the 11th Day of Christmas from Gramma Mary. Made for a night full of laughing, especially b/c they arrived the same day as some good music to up and dance around to, from Aunt Georgia and Uncle Wes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are so great!!! I bet the kids just laughed and laughed. Fun memories and GREAT stuff to show their boyfriends and girlfriends someday. :)
He he he!
Post a Comment