Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Boy, Have We Got Problems!"

Math problems, that is.

And the front of the shirt says "Prosser Mathletics."


That was the middle school math team's T-shirt this year. Alana has loved participating in the math team competition in middle school, and Hanna got to this year too, her first time. Math isn't Alana's favorite subject, but math team IS her favorite school activity. (And thank goodness, it's only for a month, so it's not too straining on our lives. They met 2 days a week before school, for 4 weeks before the competition.) For some reason, Prosser always wins against the other schools that compete.

(Troy got some GREAT team photos, and I had them on here, but thought I better take them off, in case the teacher/other teammates parents didn't want their pictures posted. Better safe than sorry.)

1 comment:

SunnyD said...

What a cute shirt!!! I love that they get into it. I am so greatful for the teachers that put so much extra time in for programs like this one. SOOOO needed in our schools! Way to go girls!