Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hanna's goal!

Hanna hasn't had as much experience playing soccer as most of the rest of her team, but her coach keeps having her play forward. I think she can run fast or something. She has her dad's long strides when she runs. Like she's leaping with each step (when she's going fast).



I finally had some luck and got one of Hanna's few goals she scored on video. Her moves are at the very beginning and ending of this clip. She's number 24 (in the red and white.) You can kinda see her long-leapy-strides just a little near the end. (And NO--it was not us who said to "Get greedy." It was someone else.) For those of you who don't live here, that's her school in the background. I sure appreciate her coach, and all the other sports' coaches, for their dedication and time they give, to helping the kids improve and enjoy playing their sports. We're not a huge sporty family, but we do seem to be getting more and more into soccer, with Hanna and Seth.