Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hiking Gear


Not complete without a...

...purse! Just kidding. I thought it looked funny when they were unpacking, and Alana was carrying in her pack and purse at the same time. (It looked funnier before she picked up the extra purple bag. I don't know why I didn't just tell her to put that bag back down when I snapped the picture.) I remember going to girls camp with other girls that just HAD to bring their butane curling iron to do their hair every morning, and the purse reminded me of that. Alana's not really a "pursey" kinda girl. To her, it's almost a bother to have one. Takes after me I guess.

I'm eagerly awaiting pictures from Troy's brother of the waterfall they played in on their backpacking hike in Montana last week, and then I can put one on here...For now, how about this:
Don't worry, they did have on other clothes while playing in the waterfall. At least, I think so! But I haven't seen the pictures yet! (Maybe I won't be able to post them on here...Ha-ha. We'll have to wait and see. Actually, just I will have to see first!)

3 comments:

SunnyD said...

That's so funny. The lineup of pants is great.

Justme said...

I'm glad they had such a great time. I can't wait to see some more pictures. I hate carrying a purse to. It's just a pain.

Arlene said...

OOOOOOPS. That last comment was me. Dad forgot to sign out again.