As I tried to read for a few minutes yesterday morning
after the kids were in school and the house was quiet,
I looked up to this precious view.
after the kids were in school and the house was quiet,
I looked up to this precious view.

Looks like a little dragon's foot here!




Those little tootsies were just a goin' and goin',
while the soft sound of jingles chimed along in the toys.
while the soft sound of jingles chimed along in the toys.

I love watching a baby learn how to grasp
with their hands (and feet).
Such concentrated effort!
At last, a long awaited kiss for the frog prince...
with their hands (and feet).
Such concentrated effort!
At last, a long awaited kiss for the frog prince...

Needless to say, I didn't get much reading done.
Just loved every minute watching those happy feet.
Her shirt says it all.
8 comments:
that's sooo cute. I can totally see Hannah in her. Great pics!
I thought your post was going to be about a movie. You take great pictures. So creative! I love the ones of her toes in the mirror. The one picture of her toes all spread out makes her toes look looooooong. She is so cute I totally feel baby hungry (and don't get any ideas).
Ok so the guys corrected me. It's her fingers reaching up to grab her foot that made her toes look so long. I was thinking Woah, those are long toes.
oh wow! i adored this post! you take amazing pictures! it totally captures the moment. i can't wait for kalea to start exploring what her appendages can do =)
Soooo sweet. And I'm totally seeing Hanna too!! She is growing up so fast but so beautiful!! You guys are such a CUTE family!
There is NOTHING sweeter than baby toes. And Molly's are delicious. I wish I could see her more!
Oh my. Those pictures are absolutely heart stopping. What a beautiful baby girl. Your family is just inspiring in so many ways...down the the very littlest member. :)
what a cute post...it just meltrd my heart!
Post a Comment