The bushes have been bursting with blooms this spring. I don't think we got any frosts this year to freeze off the blooms.
It's the most explosive I've ever seen the lilacs and other bushes in our 7 springs here.
I don't know what this bush is called, but I love it. Especially this year. Some years, it hardly blooms at all.
The kids crawled in it, and when they shook the branches, it looked like it was snowing. (I haven't uploaded those pictures yet.)
The lilacs are done now, but the honey-locust trees are just starting to bloom, and mmmm, do they smell good. Those are my favorite kind of blooms: lots of clusters of little blooms drooping from their branches. Like the lilacs and this "snowy" bush. I tried to plant a wisteria vine to grow over our deck and have more purple clustered weeping blooms, but it doesn't seem to get enough sun.
This little pixie is going to be 3 years old this weekend! Three???
3 years ago today, I was bumping around the back of the van fertilizing the pasture, (but it didn't seem to help her arrive any sooner).
Life is full of unexpected surprises (like this bush) and never ending change, isn't it?




1 comment:
That bush is gorgeous. If only it and all the flowers could last longer with their blossoms. Molly's cute too!!
Post a Comment