I just found these pictures on the camera that one of the kids took. Maybe it was when I was out of town. (Or else they were afraid to tell me what they were subjecting her to.)
Oh my goodness...I can't believe how grown up Molly is!! It's crazy how fast 6 months can change little kids!! What a cutie! We sure you miss you and your family!
Remember Fiddler on the Roof? The song "To Life, to life, L'Chiam!" (pronounced "lu-HY-um", and the "H" is actually a gutteral "ch" rolled sound.) L'Chiam is Hebrew for "life". I also love the Hebrew girl name Chaya (pronounced "HY-ya" and also means "life". But the pronunciation would get slaughtered here in America, so we haven't used it.) I know most of you are saying, "What?!" (including our kids). I love that saying: To life, to life, L'chiam!
3 comments:
That's really funny. It looks like bar soap. Yuck. That's neat the kids snap pictures. Kinda fun for you to see later.
(This is Alana.)Yes, Sis. Buttars is right, it's bar soap. And yes, it is when you were gone. At least she wasn't eating dirt!
Oh my goodness...I can't believe how grown up Molly is!! It's crazy how fast 6 months can change little kids!! What a cutie! We sure you miss you and your family!
Post a Comment