
Bridger has taken a liking to camo clothes. He says green is his favorite color, and "Green and Brown Spots-es Clothes-es" are his current favorite clothes. They are fading fast, from all the washing they need. I've kept my eye out the last few times I've gone shopping, to pick up another pair of camo pants, but they must be more of a winter clothing item, b/c I've had no luck finding some. (I need to go to Goodwill or Hobbs, I know! Just need to carve out some time for that. Maybe I should send Alana over on her lunch!)
Luckily, after wearing them almost non-stop (except when in the wash, which is always a tragedy of course), one day Bridger noticed that he got hot wearing them outside. That curbed his desire to wear them all the time. They're still his favorite, but he's taking it a little more in moderation now. And maybe his new camo crocks (shoes) help to satisfy that craving enough.
(I wish the spring tulips would last longer. They're my favorite!)
1 comment:
Your yard looks beautiful!
Post a Comment