Are they really called Hippity Hops? (The big bouncy balls with handles.)
Since a few have asked, I found the Hippity-Hops at Walmart a couple years ago. So did my Mom, and she sent 2 of them. So we have a lot. I'm not sure if Walmart has them now. They must come and go, b/c I know my sister was looking for them for a long time a few years ago. I think there are nicer (more expensive) ones used with pilates. (Like the adult sizes). Ours have been pretty well used though, and they still haven't popped. Maybe if they were bounced outside on a branch or gravel they'd pop.
The very first one I found was at Sam's Club about 7 years ago. The one with the frog-covering. It even used to "Ribbit! Ribbit!" (Or as Aspen used to say years ago, "Bay-it! Bay-it!")
Okay, so I went to look online for a bit, and they're not at Walmart, nor at Target now, but I DID find them at Toys R Us. Looks like they call it a "Hopper." The Cars one is in stock now, but the Toy Story one isn't. For about $11. There might be more, but I quit looking after finding those 2. (And they were listed far apart too. Weird.) I tried to attach an image, but I've never attached an image from the web before, and in my 2 minutes of reading how and trying, didn't succeed, and I'm just not gonna take anymore time to do that right now. Sorry! Just look at the pictures 2 posts before this one if you forgot what they look like.
Ah-ha! They ARE called Hoppers. And Amazon.com has a bunch of them. (They must have been called Hippity Hops 20 years ago.)
(How could a super simple post like this get so long and wordy?)
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment