So I was very surprised to find this a few days ago:

Sometimes, cute stuff like that makes the mess worth it to me. After the initial shock of one more unexpected surprise, it does make the day more entertaining! Plus, it did make me happy that he actually did something many other children would do: Get food all over their toys! That's a great discovery, especially for his imagination that isn't too good at imagining/pretending! So I was a bit torn between being thrilled that he did this, and then explaining to him that cars don't like the chocolate peanut butter.

It was another pleasant surprise that he happily helped clean them off. Luckily it was on the "jumpoline", and not the carpet! (After a soak in the sink, I think I still need to take a toothbrush to them to clean out all the little .)
3 comments:
Brock just said to me last night that he has noticed Bridger seems to have improved a lot recently in his developement. He said "I need to tell the Peters' what I observed." So hey, it looks like he is coming along!!!
Way to go Bridger!! Way to make a mess AND clean it up!!!
Way to go Mom...good job taking pictures of more of life's little moments. These are the things that are so easily forgotten yet sooooo very cherrished in years to come. He is such a sweetheart of a kid.
Post a Comment