
Hey, this could also be like a treadmill--a way to exercise while watching something. (Bridger's actually in the middle of a bounce in this picture. You can kinda tell he's in the air.) We don't have TV hooked up, but we do get Netflix, ONLY during winter. The season when it's too dark to stay outdoors all evening. On this night, we were watching Survivorman.
4 comments:
I love the picture. It embodies your family perfectly. Bridger mid-bounce, someone on the bed picking their toes, and Aspen's mix matched socks!
If I could come back again in a different life, I would want to be one of your kids!
How funny. We've been watching Survivorman through Netflix also.
you are a better mom than me...going without t.v. would put me in the looney bin :)
anyways, yes, I am not sleeping well, no position is comfortable. It's so tight all the time, I now understand how stretch marks feel. I just started getting them at 34 weeks, and they have come on strong. They are soo tender to touch. I sometimes can't believe how big my belly has gotten. I still sometime can't believe there are 2 babies in me. It just doesn't seem possible.
we love survivorman! you actually learn some pretty cool stuff from him!
Post a Comment